Menu
Metro Atlanta Association of Professionals Web Banner

Omada Health is hiring in Midtown!

• 01/17/2020 5:16 PM
    Message # 8604753
    My company, Omada Health, has opened a new office in Atlanta (in Midtown), and is hiring for several roles! We are at the forefront of digital healthcare and behavior change, with programs for participants with prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, and hypertension — and we have big plans for more.

My team, in particular, is looking for software engineers and engineering managers. 

On the technology side, we use a sophisticated mix of Rails, React and Redux, and we're incorporating GraphQL more and more into the tools we build. (If you aren't familiar with these, that's ok; new tools can be learned, and we're open to using other languages and frameworks appropriate to the job!) And we're doing all of this on top of an evolving service-oriented, event-driven architecture.

We focus on sustainable engineering practices like test-driven development, pair programming, shared code ownership, and mindful refactoring. We value work-life balance, mentorship, and professional development as key to a successful team.

If this sounds like something up your alley, get in touch with me to learn more!

CONNECT WITH MAAP

Copyright ©  Metro Atlanta Association of Professionals.
MAAP is a tax-deductible 501(c)(3) charitable organization