Thank you for helping us raise $1,586 for LGBTQ+ youth! This has been our most successful Stonewall fundraiser to date and we wouldn’t have been able to do it without you!
YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN! On June 20, we exceeded our stretch goal of $1,500, so we now have a new one! Please help us raise $2,000 for Lost-n-Found Youth!
WOW! We’ve already crossed our goal as of June 17! Our stretch goal is $1,500. Please help us get there!
In solidarity of the Trans community, we are raising $1,000 to aid homeless Trans-youth served by Lost-n-Found Youth. Help us reach our goal.
MAAP community partner Lost-n-Found Youth is an Atlanta-based nonprofit (501c3) that exists to end homelessness for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ+) and all sexual minority youth.
We are striving to raise $1,000 this month for Lost-n-Found Youth, earmarked towards the trans community, which will help Lost-n-Found with their mission to keep LGBTQ+ Youth off the street and make an important difference in their lives.
The services Lost-n-Found Youth provide to our LGBTQ+ youth between the ages of 18 – 25 are:
- 24/7 phone, texts, and email response
- Emergency and transitional housing
- Emergency clothing and food for youth on the street
- Mental health evaluations and counseling
- Referrals to HIV/STD testing, health and dental services
- Assistance for lost or stolen birth certificates, driver’s licenses or state ID cards
- Referrals to GED training/testing and other education resources
- Resume writing/editing and interview skills training
Please consider donating any amount today to help us achieve our goal of $1,000 for Lost-n-Found Youth. Read more about Lost-n-Found Youth at https://lnfy.org/.
Your donation amount is entirely customizable and we appreciate your tax-deductible contribution! Donate below.