WOW! We’ve already crossed our goal as of June 17! Our stretch goal is $1,500. Please help us get there!
In solidarity of the Trans community, we are raising $1,000 to aid homeless Trans-youth served by Lost-n-Found Youth. Help us reach our goal.
MAAP community partner Lost-n-Found Youth is an Atlanta-based nonprofit (501c3) that exists to end homelessness for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ+) and all sexual minority youth.
We are striving to raise $1,000 this month for Lost-n-Found Youth, earmarked towards the trans community, which will help Lost-n-Found with their mission to keep LGBTQ+ Youth off the street and make an important difference in their lives.
The services Lost-n-Found Youth provide to our LGBTQ+ youth between the ages of 18 – 25 are:
- 24/7 phone, texts, and email response
- Emergency and transitional housing
- Emergency clothing and food for youth on the street
- Mental health evaluations and counseling
- Referrals to HIV/STD testing, health and dental services
- Assistance for lost or stolen birth certificates, driver’s licenses or state ID cards
- Referrals to GED training/testing and other education resources
- Resume writing/editing and interview skills training
Please consider donating any amount today to help us achieve our goal of $1,000 for Lost-n-Found Youth. Read more about Lost-n-Found Youth at https://lnfy.org/.
Your donation amount is entirely customizable and we appreciate your tax-deductible contribution! Donate below.